The Notorious B.I.G. Collection — Sky’s the Limit.
How to Get on The Allowlist
Unless you’ve been livin’ under a rock, you would’ve heard about the most anticipated drop of the year — Biggie Smalls’ Sky’s the Limit — coming July 26th on OneOf.com. BUT do you know how to get on the allowlist?
There are, in fact, many ways to the highly coveted Biggie allowlist and we’ve created this list to help you get there.
- Join NFT Now’s Twitter Spaces on Friday 7/22 @ 2:30pm ET for a chance to win a spot. Check out our Twitter, Instagram and Discord for a link coming soon.
- New York fans — go hunt down our Biggie stickers around the city! Post a selfie with it on Instagram for a chance to win a spot and make sure to tag us at OneOfNFT.
- Try on our Biggie crown Instagram filter! Post a pic and tag @OneOfNFT for a chance to win a spot.
- Join our Discord and stay tuned for daily AMAs where we’ll be giving away random spots.
- We’ve also teamed up with Jadakiss, Lil Cease, MC Klepto, Mister Cee, and the one and only, CJ Wallace, Biggie’s son — so stay tuned for more exciting news on that front.
- And make sure to join us on Twitter, Instagram and Discord for even more opportunities coming soon! 👑
If you don’t know, now you know….
The Notorious B.I.G. Collection — Sky’s the Limit
Brooklyn is in the [Web3] building with the first-ever generative NFT collection from the forever King of New York — Biggie Smalls. Collect B.I.G.’s styles and signature moments, discover hidden gems, and join the revolutionary new collective that is deciding what to do with the most famous rap freestyle of all time.
To learn more about Sky’s the Limit please go to biggiecollection.com
Deeply committed to a sustainable and inclusive blockchain future, OneOf is a platform that supports NFTs on multiple energy-efficient blockchains, connecting fans and collectors to iconic musicians, athletes and brands. OneOf aims to bring the next 100 million non-crypto-native fans into Web3 by removing the technical frictions and allowing fans to pay for their NFTs with credit/debit cards as well as major cryptocurrencies. Minting an NFT on OneOf’s platform uses up to 2 million times less energy than proof-of-work networks, and for its users, purchasing NFTs costs $0 in blockchain gas fees. A leader in diversity, over 80% of the collections curated by OneOf come from minority or female creators. Visit oneof.com for more information.